Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No more earnings on Adgitize?

Whaaaa!

I heard that there's no more earning in adgitize.. now this is going to be a headache.

Since I first started blogging, I've always leaned on adgitize for earnings, and now that earnings aren't that bright as it is in adgitize, I'm having second thoughts on being an advertiser for another month.

But if you look at it this way, blogs on the adgitize network gains exposure and ranks when they advertise, so adgitize isn't that bad if your looking for exposure from your blog.

And besides, if you post and click everyday, the payment for the advertising fee for the month is FREE! so technically, its a win win situation :)

3 comments:

I think you need to visit Adgitize again. Earnings in Adgitize will always be there. What was taken is the adding of points on forum.

When I started up a new blog I decided to use Adgitize again after being away for about a year or so. I do see a lot of changes since last ont here site. I hope that it is only a forum points loss as Blogdemanila states.

That's right its a win win situation kaya nga i always advertise my blog with them since september last year.

Post a Comment