Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tired from walking

Man. 3 hours of non-stop walking, talk about a deranged trip. oh my feet are sore, but if you think about it, it doesn't hurt that much, maybe that's the sign of my feet and stamina increasing.

Then again, what kind of trip does my friend and I got, we walk for hours and hours, not knowing where we'll be going, we only walk and go to where our feet takes us, the goal in walking these miles is to burn out fat, and oh I hope It works.

When I was browsing through some of my stuff, I saw my Highschool Yearbook, there I browsed through all of those who I've known, then after that, I saw something that surprised me, a picture of me in my graduation, instantly when I saw that picture, the first thing that came into my mind was.


WHAT THE~ I LOOK LIKE A MOSQUITO! IM TOO THIN!


Then I thought about how I worked up that thin body of mine, turns out I remembered that I did the "After 6" Diet, and I know it takes great discipline to accomplish that, and I achieved that through inspiration from a certain classmate of mine.. a girl classmate of mine.. and that we'll save for later :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment