Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Weird Dream

I know every dream has a meaning behind it, but what does this mean?

As all dreams become blurry as time passes after you wake up, I only remembered key events on my weird dream.

There was this dog house that brutally kills dogs just because they are overpopulated, then someone told the owner that there's another kind of doghouse that adopts dogs that doesn't kill dogs, instead they don't eat just to feed the dogs they have adopted, the owner decided to burn down his slaughterhouse for dogs and drove off with all the dogs.

Then there was a threat on my family, and when we were running out of food, I saw someone came in the door, dropped off a grocery of foods, and turned away, my sister and cousin followed the guy, they were shocked and can't believe it, they said that he is our "Real Grandfather", but he doesn't look like my grandfather at all, and they said that my late grandfather was only our "Pretend Grandfather", but I didn't believe them, a scene was played in my mind, my late grandfather was patting my head, and I was saying to myself "If he's my pretend grandfather.. why was he this kind.. this loving to me?".

The third key scene was my long lost friend that left because I didn't let him borrow a certain book (yup you heard it right, he left because I didn't let him borrow a BOOK) came back, he was being tracked by these bandits because of what he did (the "left because of a book thing") so I felt partially responsible, then, a bandit came with a knife, he gave me the knife and said to stab my friend, but I refused, so he deepened the knife's blade to my hand until I obey him.

Take it.. Come on and stab me, it's allright..

My friend uttered, but still I let the blade of that knife cut my hand, then the bandit left, then I woke up.

I stretched my arm up high, looked at it and there was no scar at all, it was really a weird weird WEIRD dream I ever had.

1 comments:

Hello. I made it here via random bloghopping. My blog is new and I'm scouting for new friends.

Regarding your dream, that's actually nice of you to have fallen into deep sleep. Ako nga hirap makatulog. They say dreams are the opposite to what happens in reality. However, the 'grandfather' scenario might be a sign your lolo needs 'pamisa' if you know what I'm saying. You might wanna talk about it with your family.

Post a Comment