Monday, September 5, 2011

So much to blog about..

I have too much things to blog about, sadly they all just dries up and vanish in my brain.

I don't know why I love to blog something then go rushing to my computer, then, when I'm in front of my desktop, I get way too sidetracked and never blog about it haha.

I don't know, I think I've lost focus, maybe it's because of this schoolwork at hand, it's our semestrial break but still there's lots and lots to do.

I wish we could just finish this with one fell swoop, but what can you do when your teammate's not that active? he has potential, far greater than mine, but still, he slacks off more than I can slack on a whole day, he works perfectly fine but he wants to work 1 day before deadline, I can't have that! argh, well I think I just ranted that out in the open air, I've been keeping that all in.

Argh, I could use a breather..

0 comments:

Post a Comment