Monday, March 4, 2013

What's up guys!


Hey! It's been awhile since I've seen my blog, aaaaaand let alone publish a post! haha! I just wanted to see how you guys are doing.

I've been out of the game for about a year or two, I hope you guys can show me the ropes, is there any traffic exchange sites you're effectively using? (more Adgitize-like websites) what techniques are you using to get traffic?

Adgitize was really the greatest blogging exchange site I've joined, I was a bit down when it bid its farewell and went offline.

So what's new about you guys? Post it below at the comments, I'd like to know about your progress, I want to read all about it!

Oh, I got this traffic generating site, I would like to make a profit out of it to be honest, it's about a textmate blog, let me know what ideas you have in mind for that.



(Just sayin' "Hi")

1 comments:

Post a Comment