Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Im Back!

Well I've been away from blogging actions too long, I lost that blogging passion of mine and hopes to regain it soon.

The first step I took in getting that passion back is cleaning my blog and making use of a new template! it's much nicer don't you think? I hope my friends, mommies, and daddy bloggers are still around, give me a holla and I'll visit back.

Leaving a comment here will be really helpful, specially because of Adgitize's closing, I was shock the moment I read Ken's post, I have to hand it to him, he made a great community and a great system for all to benefit in.

On other news, the widely used "ShoutMix" turned into a "Pay-to-use" service, I can't blame them because of the reports they said, another blogger tool bites the dust, now how am I suppose to bloghop now :(

Looking forward to another year of blogging :)



9 comments:

Hey you! Welcome back to the colorful world of blogging! Hah

hey you're back! Haha. Seems that there are lots of missing things on the sidebar. Lol. See you around!

Hello sir kya mei yahase story in Hindi language mei le sakti hu ye free copiright hei

Post a Comment