Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its been awhile!

Whoa, it's me again! XD

Well, it's been a month of rest from blogging, I would like to say hi to all of the blogosphere, I will be returning to my daily Blogging routine.

As you can see, there were some grasses that sprouted on this blog, so i'll need to do some cleaning XD hahaha, like that "ALEXA" rank over there, as you can see, the 250k rank of mine dropped to a whopping 390k.

I would like to thank those who supported me and this blog, well i will push on through my conquest on making this blog a successful one.

Watch out! Cedngasngu will be droppin by on your blogs.

Here's a little video I made in my Online game :) I hope you guys watch it X)



2 comments:

oh ced nice to see you again .. sana tuloy tuloy na :)

welcome back. what were you up to lately?

Post a Comment