Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All good things must come to an end

Well, so much for my comeback..

Ahahaha! But I won't let that hinder me from blogging! Haza!

Tomorrow's the big day, Graduation day. all those years of studying, those hardships, those meetings, those joys, sadness, and everything and anything in between, will all come to an end in that day, within that stage.

Those times may come to pass, but those memories.. oh I'm sure they'll last..

Through some of those years, I've picked up things that I should be doing not just at work, but in my everyday life. here's a screenshot of my newest anime addiction "Fate Zero", here, rider was talking to his novice mage master.

"Using a simple method to accomplish something impressive
far outshines using a complex method to achieve the same thing"

-Rider (Iskandar "Alexander the Great"), Fate Zero

You don't need flashy methods to accomplish things, even the simplest of the method is enough. actually, it is far more remarkable.

In short, I don't work hard, I work SMART.

I sure do hope that i'm prepared for the real world, and I sure the hell hope that the world's prepared for ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment