Monday, June 27, 2011

SPOILER : Test Screening of Transformers 3 in 3D

Yeah! It's now showing in theaters June 29, but what date is it now! :)) bwahahaha.




I woke up early in the morning, not the usual stuff I do, my dad told me to wake up early for the test screening of Transformers 3 in 3D.

I stood up, went to the showers, and hop on to his ride.

When we got there, we had 5 more minutes till it's showtime, we went for a walk on the side and went into the theater, I was surprised to see the theater without the long lines and the eager movie goers, today, the theater was all mine! bwahahaha.

My dad told me to go in, it was so empty I can't believe my eyes, when I sat down, the screen suddenly started to play immediately after I sat down, it was like it waited for me, the first time i saw it, i thought it was kinda blurred and whatnot, but my dad came in and handed me some glasses, I was surprised it was on 3D! hehe, it was my first time to watch a movie in 3D and to think it was Transformers 3 to be my first 3D movie!

The movie played as I watched and was blown away..

I don't want to spoil the whole movie, just take my word for it, two thumbs up! so go watch Transformers 3

* * * * * * * * * *

SPOILER SPOILER! Here's what happened.. or a glimpse of what you'll about to see when you go watch Transformers 3

New Girl, Same Character.
New Autobots, and Decepticons.
Turntables.. Turntables.. and more Turntables.
Epic Battle!

Read more From..

Nash of Nash Goes Chenellyn won a ticket for two to the film showing of Transformers 3! Congrats!

Deej of Deej Speaks, I tried to pull strings, next time I hope I can make you guys join me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment