Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Arcade

Tetris! EXTREME!

Arcade is a boy's favorite hangout, others make Arcade as their second home, so addicted to games, they only go home for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, you get the picture, an Example of an avid Arcade gamer would be Like this.

For me, The hardest games on the Arcade is the "Fighting games", doing combos and whatnot, and chaining up abilities to create a combo, its too hard, you have to memorize the button that you will have to press.

When I saw this video, I thought to myself "Tekken aint near enough with this dude!", He's so good he makes "Fighting games" Look like childs play,

What game is he playing you might ask?..

TETRIS! EXTREEEEME!





I told this video about my friend, He said that he can do it too, this is just a video edited, fast forwarded, to turn into this, but I dont know if he's right or not, In our time today, something like this can be edited easily by computer whiz!, They can edit this stuff to gain false respect and adoration from other people, but I dont know who to believe, you be the judge!

I like the "Invisible" Part, talk about wicked! :D

1 comments:

Obviously Edited And Computer Generated. that's only my opinion.

Post a Comment