Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday

Many Birthdays have come, But only some were celebrated,

Im not that in to my own Birthdays, Its such a hassle, I only want the present part, :D

Yes You may think im greedy, but when you come from a frugal family, you'll only experience birthdays on certain age, its a saying when a girl/boy reaches this point of age, its like a "Pre-Debut" stage, wherein it needs to be celebrated.

So I only celebrate my birthday like an ordinary day.

I only Request foods to be cooked just enough for our family.

Our family is suffering from financial problem as we speak, so I dont want to add more to their list.

Dont get me wrong, Im not sad and all, Im contented with the way things go, and for some reasons, Im happy with simple things,

But the best thing today was about her.... :DDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment