Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Owl City:HATER SPOTTED!



KILL THIS GUY!

Note: If you hate someone, dont say it like this, what, you jealous? your life must be so miserable to take it out on Adam Young,


"If you got nothing good to say,


Dont Say ANYTHING AT ALL!"


Man this guy got inside my nerves, I dont want to talk sh*t about him but why do this right? man.

I hope haters out there dont do this like this

I watched a movie last week, the moral of the movie was said by the character after defeating the movie's antagonist, he said to all the audiences

"I am not here to brag, no one has the right, even what state of living you live with, every human has his own dignity, we all are equal when it goes down to this,"

Hope he can read this post,

Im not looking for a fight man, I just want to straighten this out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment