Saturday, November 20, 2010

About Memes

Me and nashmicaell had been talking about "Meme" of bloggers, I don't know myself much of what is a meme.

My understanding of meme is that it's like a guideline for what to be posted on that day, like the famous "Wordless Wednesday", wherein the title says it all, you only have to post pictures.

We asked what was the meaning of "Meme", and is it an abbreviation? we look forward to your informative replies.

Before I end my post, I would like to wish SuperDeej a good luck to his job interview on a call center company! :D yey!

3 comments:

HAHA! Thank you Ced! :D

I think MEME is an upgraded kind of "Filler Post" so if you don't have something to post or you are just very busy, then you can post a MEME for the sake of something you can't afford to lose if you don't blog for a day. You know what I mean. *wink*

This another thing that confuses me at some point and as I keep on bumping in this kind of stuff and as what Deej have said, it looks going to be that way.

humble opinion by sirrob

I know what meme is because I used to be active in yahoo meme before my account was closed. The things you post in your twitter and facebook are simply memes.

Post a Comment