Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Trusty Steed

I have an unusual spot here when Im using my desktop, my dad decided that the computer should be on their bed because of my delinquent nephew, he corrupted the OS of this desktop once, my dad wont let that happen again.

So as hard as the positioning of the desktop may be, we improvised on to see the computer at eye level, because the computer's positioning is too much inclined that you'll have to look up to see it, resulting in a stiff neck :D.

We can't put on a chair here on their bed, so we sat on a different thing.



My Trusty Steed


It might seem like fun and games when sitting on that thing but it can literally numb your buttocks on hours of sitting :D.

I would've took pictures of my workspace, but its too messed up that it isn't presentable to the human eye :D


Advertising my Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment