Monday, November 29, 2010

Flash Madness!

Before I start, have you participated in this weeks MJ'S?(Mind Jog Sundays)

Whoa, what a stressful day!

As we have our class named "Multimedia Technology" on our school, we were introduced to Adobe's CS(Custom Suite)3, we were introduced to Photoshop, DreamWeaver, and Flash.

Adobe Flash is really fun, because you can relive your childish days where you doodle at the side of your notebook page by page, then turn it fast which makes your doodle "Move-Like", In Flash, you can do that all over again! and being professional at the same time! :).

I'll upload my creations after the submission of these projects :).

And don't forget to participate in this week's MJ'S?(Mind Jog Sundays)

1 comments:

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about: Anything:- http://thischapaa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment