Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"lol limewire" on Google

As our previous post was about sorrow and grief on the loss of our good friend Limewire, I went on facebook to look up if there's still hope or not.

Frankly, there isn't, I think, they're being sued. So when I entered the keyword Limewire, I stumbled on some groups about limewire.

There were posers group saying they are the Limewire Official page.. only to find the page full of their advertisements and affiliate programs (programs of the creator, not Limewire)

There were who honored Limewire's loss by creating a page for it..

And there was the unusual one..

The real name was kinda long, so i'll call it..

lol limewire.

It was a fanpage about those who were lol limewire'd, and I too was lol limewire'd, and here's how..

1.Go to Google.com
2.Type in "lol limewire" on the search box
3.Press the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button
4.Let the magic start


I know your curiousity has been aroused :D haha, don't worry, this is not a "scary-we-gonna-shock-u-by-ghost-pictures-with-sound-effects-popup" (man that's a mouthful) thingy, this is just a simple Flash created by a Limewire fan :)

Before ending this blogpost, here's a sneak peek (or a sound peek to be precise).

Do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment