Monday, November 15, 2010

Rejoice! LimeWire Lives!

As I blogged about the death of LimeWire, I go on researching for the updates on its court order, and some updates im wishing to have, and my gosh it was granted!

LimeWire lives!

LimeWire is under a court order on October 26, 2010 (Correct the date if im wrong), just as we thought LimeWire was gone for good, some LimeWire Fanatics took the abandoned LimeWire, took some floor shine and made it a new! now LimeWire is better than ever! they took out the "LimeWire Pro" and made it a pure P2P, they took it out and left the stinky unnecessary things behind (advertisements, spyware, malware), so its better than ever, and as for the creators, they named the new and improved limewire..

LimeWire Pirate Edition

And I read about one of the comments of the creators of LimeWire Pirate Edition, he was asked if he was worried that music companies will go after him, and he only said..

"Good Luck to them, I got 7 Proxies behind my back"

2 comments:

That good news.. lets rejoice!! I am a certified Limewire addict!!

Limewire sucks. Frostwire is better.

Post a Comment