Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Forum Use

I know now!

I was browsing through the Adgitize Forums when I came across a topic, "Have you met someone famous?" and as I don't have any posts yet, I went on to comment there.

Well, I commented a scenario wherein I'm not the main character, it was my dad, and he was the one who met someone famous.

Mr. Ken Brown might not approve of this if I blogged it about it here, I'll just give you a link :)

CLICKY HERE!

After that post, I rushed to my blogger account to find that I got something to blog about, sadly, Mr. Ken Brown said that posting your own forum post on your blogpost is illegal, its because your scoring points for the same thing, so the moral lesson here is..

If you've got nothing to blog about, go to the forums :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment