Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Man, I got nothing to blog about.. AGAIN :D

Haha.. Times up for me

Its times up when I hear something going in the driveway, that means my dad's home.

Why is it time for me? because we had an agreement, the computer's mine for the whole day, and when he goes home, the computer's all his.

So whenever I hear that motor of his, I rush over to finish everything I'm still doing (blogging, projects, etc)

:) It's a great deal, no one even complaints :) except when it's time to pay the electric bill :D

1 comments:

We have the same dilemma today, was at training in the morning then rested in the PM and after dinner it has too little time already although so many things in mind but don't know what to write.

OT: Added your badge here.
- Be a Lifesaver Of Goodness

- Humble Opinion by sirrob

Post a Comment