Thursday, January 20, 2011

I dozed off again!

Haha, thought this'll never happen again.

I told you guys about me dozing off in the middle of adgitizing on my last post, guess what, it happened again! haha.

I was so tired, I decided to pause clicking adgitize blogs, then I set my phone to alarm about 30 minutes after I lie down, when I woke up, poker king was already sitting infront of the computer! whaaaaaa, then my sister told me poker king got mad! haha.

I don't know if I can't keep up the pace. maybe


"you can't run the race,
the pace is too fast,
you just won't last.."

Whahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60lmDCGgW9k&feature=player_detailpage

To know where that Lyrics came from :P hehe, darn they won't let embedding, too bad.

2 comments:

Know what? You should start writing paid reviews.. that if you need fillers for your blog.

Btw, have you watched AI last night? I was like ROFL. =)

Post a Comment