Monday, January 24, 2011

Sporty Saturday Part 3 : Waiting..

have you read the previous post of the part 2 of this blogpost series? Read it HERE!!!

After playing badminton, I requested that we hit the showers first, but sadly, there's no shower, aww, but hey there's still a sink, that's good! but well look at that, a strict guard won't let me borrow a Tabo sad, so I had to improvise :P.

Whoever heard of a C.R. that forbids you to wash your feet?

After that, I managed to remove that aura of mine haha, then we headed off to Jabi! (Jolibee) jabi jabi!

We took our seats and decided on our orders, deej and I went on the line while nash kept watch on the table for us.

Deej and I decided to line up with this old woman, she was asking the counter many things, I didn't evesdrop on them because I thought it'll be only for awhile, to my surprise, deej and I were standing for almost 20 minutes! haha maybe I'm exagerating but it sure feel 20 minutes, our legs are getting numb, I decided to line up at the next line, to my luck the old woman's orders were taken to her table, then it was deej's turn on the counter, and me on the other line :P

We sat down, said our prayers, and ate our meal.

We chatted for awhile where to go next after eating, I was spooked out by the urban legend that I believe was real, how could it not be? even an actor said that she had experience with that, well let's just say that it's about a modern Medusa.

4 comments:

Hi again. Sorry for the late reply. Regarding PR, after two months and you gain hits to your posts, then you'll get PR. By the way, how old is this blog? You should start on working some articles with at least 250 words that are linked to other sites and put them on your blog so that they become a PR potential.

Yes you got it right. You got to talk about what you like not necessarily all the happenings of every minute of your life. My two other blogs are still new but I work hard to send people to read over my posts as early as now. Great traffic means great PR in the future.

By the way, make use of labels for your posts. That helps. =)

You can start gossiping about your favorite gadgets or softwares. Anything really that you can tackle for a lengthy article.

Post a Comment