Saturday, January 8, 2011

The rotten egg!

Well, a title like that can only mean trouble.

It was dinner, I was eating with my father, then, when I reached out to grab a fried egg, when I pierced the yellow stuff of it, its yolk was so thin in consistency, (which regularly has thick consistency) I felt that something's different, but seeing as I am reaching out. my father grabbed the egg then put it on my plate.

I eated the egg anyway.

Now I'm paying the price.

My stomach is now upside down, I can't eat any stuff used with cooking oil with it, err, I feel so weak that I can't stand, I'm having LBM err.

But still blogging!

1 comments:

oh im so sorry, favorite place to hang out mo pala ngayon ang toilet..joke.

Hope you're okay now. Add na kita, wag ka ng umiyak, busy lang ang lola hehe

Post a Comment