Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Wonder

As many are coming and go to my blog, (thanks to Adgitize), some have spared their time to drop off their footprints on my shoutbox widget, which I appreciate, I always return the favor, as knowing a professor told me a saying that I think goes like this..


Every message deserves a reply..
Why? in the first place, the person
who wrote to you went all the trouble
in giving you the message, you can at least
return the favor by replying


Which makes perfect sense, and then while I thought of that, I saw my Facebook badge, and I wondered,


What's this badge for if no one is adding me?


Which is odd, because as visitors go in and out of my blog, im guessing about 90% of them have a facebook account so why not add me? then I came to some theory on why..

Why? because..
1.They don't know me
2.They think im ugly
3.They don't care
4.If they add me, they would presume that I'll give a meaning to that
5.What's the point?
6.They think they don't have the permission


Which I really think that has no reason, and so, I encourage others to add me on my facebook account, just notify me if your a fellow blogger, and I'll put you up on my list, don't worry, I don't go for those farmville or mafia wars games.. well.. not anymore.. so you can remove the "I want friends for me to have a bigger mafia" blabla away.

To be honest, I just want a chat, maybe some others wanting to know how to code HTML style, (only basics) and other pointers and blogging tips we can share,

And by that, I just made myself a blog post :D

3 comments:

Uhmm... none of the above? LOL! Just joking.

agree ... Every message deserves a reply..kaya visit m blog ko ha ...hahah ... about facebook usually friends lng ni aadd ko pero now mga co-bloggers n rin =)

Nice article. Thanks for sharing. From now on, magrereply na rin ako as a token of appreciation! Thanks ulit!

Post a Comment