Sunday, September 12, 2010

Man I look like terminator

OMG from long hair to flat top!

I just got my head screwed by someone that I dont know, and I have to pay them for that, in short, I got my haircut.

This afternoon was my schedule, I waited for my friend to take me there, he's like a bouncer of some sort :)), then I asked him what haircut I should get, and then I ended up getting the same haircut as he does, then when I stand up from the chair to look at myself..


OMFG I LOOK LIKE THAT LIQUID ENEMY THINGY FROM TERMINATOR 2


Then I laughed, and looked at my friend and threw a couple of joking punches at him, then when I got home, I kinda scrubbed my head out to wither out some hair from the haircut, then I looked at the mirror.. and told to myself


Right after taking a bath, brush up my hair
then put some gel on it *hooorah!*


Then I went back to my computer to manage what's needed to be managed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment