Saturday, September 18, 2010

What a Headache

Man when I woke up this morning, I felt that my head was aching, and as I have more stuffs to do, I ignored it, then went and run my errands.

Supposedly, I was to iron my dad's 5 uniform, when I was on the second one, I flinched, I felt that the ache is not more than minor no more, it was cracking my head open like a nut, then, I ran to the bathroom, but still the headache is there,

I think this stage is called a migraine.

I was sweating buckets, and the sweats were cold. so I lay on the bed and covered myself a blanket, requested my sister to buy medicine for me, thankfully she did,

then I fell asleep, when I woke up I remembered


"Adgitize"


I rushed to open my desktop, logged in my blogger account and my adgitize account, then I wrote this blog post in a blink of an eye (i hope this was like this everyday, I mean the blink of an eye thingy, not the rushing thingy), now lets see if this blog post counts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment