Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Im Soo Sorry

Im Sorry for these past few days, I havent been active, its because of technical problems.

Our internet connection has some issues needed to be resolved,

When I visited my blog, I was happy to see so many bloggers dropping by my blog, and offering me to xchange links, I really love xchanging links, but the problem at hand limits me from blogging.

So I would like to apologize for those who already put me in their blogroll, im sorry I cannot comply right now, I will get back to you specially when our problem with our internet connection is resolved.

you can contact me here

cedhardworker@yahoo.com

Please send me an email if you would like to be on my blogroll, for sure I would be checking my email, but the textbox at the side is filling up, so the others' message are being piled up by others, at least when you send me an email, your blog will surely be on my blogroll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment