Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Blog of the Month!

As you can see, there are 2 new badge on my sidebars, try clicking them :)

I made this too knowing other potential viewers will be visiting OneStopBlogz, so I too want exposures on the two blogs, but don't have the money for it, So I decided on putting up all of them here, so others can still view them and (fingers crossed) have the chance of being visited.

And if you've noticed, I did some cleaning on my sidebar, it looks more neat now, and I predict the blog would load faster than before, even if it just took some seconds deduction from loading, that is a good thing for me :).

So, if you can find it in your heart that everytime you visit my blog, I sure do hope you click on too that 2 badges over there, I would've appreciate it much :).

2 comments:

Thanks! :) The loading didn't took long. Not even a second on me. Neatly organized. :)

Post a Comment