Saturday, October 2, 2010

What a coding day!

I spent my day renovating my blog :)

this is what I love the most, tweaking my blog's layout, today, I made a page for the "Badge creator", that was easy though, copy and paste and I was done, take a look at my new pages toolbar!

And there was my new toolbar, the new blog toolbar was tweaked by using the table code HTML, It made me review because I forgot how to make table windows evenly proportional, thankfully I still have all the codes I had from my "web developing" class, I knew that thing would come in handy!

Whew what a day, oh and I added a blog on my blogroll, check it out if its yours :)

Want to be in that blogroll? just send me a message on facebook :D you can click on my badge at my sidebar to get to my page :)

P.S. I've been wanting to change my layout, any suggestions on templates? :D

1 comments:

Choose a template that will attract your visitors. (Professional Theme). A banner is also a MUST! That will be the first thing that your readers will see so work on it.

If you want, you can design your own theme on template designer so you have controls on fonts, BG colors etc.

Post a Comment