Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sticky!

No no, its not from an experience, its about blogging.

When I bloghop, I always notice something from other blogs, and this is the kind that I want, the Sticky Post!.

I don't know how they do this, I would like to make one for myself for a "Blogroll" application, I love blogroll that much :D

But still, if you look at my blog, the header image of my template is too big, so when I use a sticky note, they would have to scroll down more in order to read my official blog post entry.

And again, I'm giving out my ear (or eyes, don't be literal guys XD) to those who are willing to teach me how.

1 comments:

Sticky posts are not available on blogger Dude. You can simply add a text widget if you want to have sticky post. I am not sure if adgitize will count that as a blog post.

Post a Comment