Monday, October 25, 2010

The Rain on a Cold Night

WARNING : EMO CONTENT EXPECTED!

It was a strange night..

I woke up about 7 in the eve, then I stared at my ceiling, then went downstairs to take a bath, when I went to check the bathroom, the soap's already drained, so I went to buy one.

After buying the soap, I looked at the street while rain pours in it, then I started walking..

I don't know how, I don't know why, but I walked..

I can feel the rain pouring, it's like a cooling sensation to my skin, damping my whole body, my clothes were wet, then, I realized I was at the end of our street, our Kanto

I don't know how, I don't know why, but I still walked..

I went pass my friend's computer shop, then went to the road, passed the canteen, then on to the winding road, the rain was calming down, which I least expected, but still I went on.

I don't know how, I don't know why, but I'm still walking..

I got to the long road leading to our church, (don't be literal), I went on the front gate of the church, then, I looked in and I can see from the gates the warm looking inside of the church, without warning, my feet went walking.

I don't know how, I don't know why, but I decided to go home..

On my way back, these two girls asked me a question I wont forget, I was walking in the rain, I supposed they were too because on how they looked, then when I was passing by them, one of them said.

Kuya, Malamig?
(is it cold mister?)

I didn't looked back, I wanted to and tell them "If i ever encountered a warm rain, I'll let you know" (then smile), but my feet wont stop walking,

I don't know how, I don't know why, but It won't stop..

As I reach my home, I went straight to the bathroom, thinking of what I just did, then It hit me, maybe I did that..

I don't know how, I don't know why, but maybe it's because I have nothing to blog about :D

Strange eve everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment