Tuesday, October 19, 2010

School Suspended!

I don't want to talk about my internet connection anymore, I don't want to jinx it by any chance.

Thankfully classes today were suspended, and we finished our lecture on PC Troubleshooting before it was announced, so it was worthit, PC Troubleshooting is one of the best subjects! you get to learn all sorts of stuff in your system unit, and what to do in certain problems we can encounter, our class is heading for the "Assembly" of a system unit, our professor showed us how a motherboard can be removed, (and other parts with it) he stated what safety precautions were, so we can do it correctly.

after our class, I went on a little chat with some of my classmates, deciding on what we can do to this day, I decided to go home and blog :) it was too rainy anyway to play a pub game, and our team captain wasn't present, so as our other teammates :).

Of course, before I went on home, I moved around the campus, to find her, and look at her for one last moment before I go home, and my day was complete.. :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment